You can subscribe to Build & Tone: via our website, Apple App Store, or Google Play Store.
All user subscriptions allow access to the same content but you will only be able to manage your subscription on the platform you used to purchase it.
Subscribing via web:
- To subscribe via web click here, enter your information and hit "register".
- Follow the instructions to complete the purchase of your desired subscription package.
- To use your subscription, just download Build & Tone on your device and select "login" at the bottom of the app welcome screen.
- Use the email and password you registered with to continue and access the app.
Subscribing on Apple App Store / Google Play Store:
- If you would prefer to subscribe with Apple / Google just visit the App / Play Store and download Build & Tone for free.
- On the app welcome screen, select "sign up" and create your account.
- Complete your payment to access the app.
Payments on our website can be made by debit or credit card and are handled by Stripe.
Payments on Apple / Android can be made with your Apple / Google account and are handled by Apple and Google directly. This means that you should also be able to use PayPal there - please see information on how to setup PayPal on Apple or PayPal on Android here.
Please note that paying in installments is not an option. The full amount payable for the subscription package you select will be debited from your account as soon as you subscribe.
If you choose the monthly subscription package (£9.99 for 1 month), you will get a 7-day free trial. The full amount payable for the monthly subscription package will be debited from your account at the end of the free-trial period unless you have previously cancelled your subscription.
Available Subscription Packages:
- £12.99 for 1 month, with a 7-day free trial
- £32.99 for 3 months
- £99.99 for 12 months
As our company is UK-based, payments we accept are in GBP. The exchange rates offered by Stripe, Apple and Google may differ so users making international payments may not always pay the same amount in their local currency. Customers using Stripe may also be charged an international transaction fee by their card provider.